Do you just ever love a person so much
But not in a sexual/romantic way
You just love them so much it’s not even a friendship
It’s like they’re your sibling or a platonic soul mate
You don’t want to make out with them or do sexual things
You just want to keep them close to you and protect them and be their friend for life
- Feminism: Why are women paid less than men for doing the same jobs?
- MRAs: Why can't we hit women? They say they want to be equal.
- Feminism: Why do rape victims get blamed and shamed for not avoiding rape, instead of rapists getting punished?
- MRAs: Seriously, if women want to be equal, we should be allowed to hit them.
- Feminism: Why are young girls socialized to believe their value is linked to their appearance and discouraged from pursuing certain fields like math/science?
- MRAs: No, but you haven't addressed my question. Why are you all such hypocrites? You say you want equality, I should be able to hit you then.
- Feminism: Why are gender roles so restrictively defined so as to cause harmful stereotypes about people of all genders?
- MRAs: It's not fair - as a man, people can hit me, but women are so special, we can't hit them. I don't see you asking for equality there.
- Feminism: Why are female-gendered insults so common, as if the worst thing you can do is be a woman? Why are positive traits in men (eg, assertiveness) viewed as negative traits in women?
- MRAs: SHUT UP, YOU BITCH, AND ANSWER MY QUESTION. WHY CAN'T I HIT WOMEN?